Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

In article 20180627224721.070920bf@Mars,
Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 18:46:43 +0100
"NY" wrote:

My present Pug had a failed clutch actuator mechanism (**) - failed
in-gear as I was setting off at the head of a queue of traffic at
lights, so without the ability to disengage the clutch, the car was
stuck in gear and I was stuck blocking the junction.

Why could you not just knock it out of gear?

Or motor it out of the way using the starter.

--
*He who laughs last has just realised the joke.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.