Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default fault now BBC 4 HD terrestrial

On 28/06/2018 12:46, Mark Carver wrote:

Mux 7 and 8 are only coded in one central location in the London area,
so again any SI problems would be in a piece of kit a long way from
Emley (and affect all transmitters), the only other explanation might be
Bill's telly had a brain fart.

No, I had exactly the same results on the living room telly, the living
room PVR, the living room Samsung that normally displays the CCTV matrix
and the office TV set.

I put the Samsung on BBC4 HD whilst I watched a programme on the
adjacent TV set. The Samsung abruptly went from the caption to the
proper programme at 12.25 (ish) so I checked the other tellys and they
were also back on the proper programme.

It was deffo a transmission fault.

Bill