Edwin Pawlowski

Default Living With Laminate Floors?

"HerHusband" wrote in message
I'm interested in hearing from people who have laminate floors in their

own
homes, preferably something that was installed in the last couple of

years.

I like the appearance of the laminate floor samples I have seen at the

home
centers, and the ease of installation would be a real advantage. But, some
of the concerns I have read worry me.

By laminate, do you mean the fake stuff or engineered wood? I have and like
both. The WilsonArt is about 5 or 6 years old and look perfect. No wear
marks, no scratches, no problems. This is a very high traffic area.

The Mannington engineered wood is only 6 month sold. Still looks good.
Looks more real than the Wilson Art, but only time will tell the real
story.

YES! I'd do it again.
Ed