Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The squad.

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:26:22 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

Dave, why would you assume any English patriot is a racist?

Because he's a Lefty and that's how his addled mind works. If you're
going around with that mindset, always on the lookout for racism, then
sooner or later you're going to find it, and probably *lots* of it -
everywhere - whether it actually exists or not!

A bit like those social workers in - where was it? - Cleveland in the
80s who, having been told about some daft bugger's "theory" about anal
dilation, went out and - surprise, surprise - found it.

If only your anus were less dilated. To reduce the crap you spout.

--
*I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.