Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robin Robin is offline

Default Rolson manual ratchet puller

On 26/06/2018 20:29, Bill wrote:

It was well and truly jammed, so I started to dismantle. What I referred
to in the original post as the brake was, of course, the pawl, and the
spring of this is what has now pinged before I noticed which way round
it sat or what the ends rested on. No parts were lost, though.

You remind me of the thought I had last week when half-way through
dismantling a strimmer handle without due care and attention. Bugger
the police, *I* need a bodycam. And software please to scan past
recordings for such things as "scutch chisel".

--
Robin