Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default New build house - garden waterlogging

On 26/06/2018 20:03, Brian Gaff wrote:
I think I'd be a little suspicious if my garden was waterlogged at this
point in time if in the Uk mainland, as there might be a major water main
leak nearby tand the house might float off any day!

I suspect the house owner didn't get a FULL survey of his own on the
property before purchase. It may have told him that it had built on land
that was previously a marsh. House insurance is probably invalid if the
water logging hasn't been declared as the property is likely to flood.