Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default You'd Pay $400 For This Table, Wouldn't You?

On 6/23/2018 12:30 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
My daughter is looking at buying this table. The seller wants $400.

It is rock solid, no wobble at all. It appears that the top has been replaced.

37" x 74"

The 3 drawers are all in good shape and slide easily.

The gap between the 2 sections that make up the top are not even but I can
see the plugs that hide the screws. I told my daughter that if she ever wants
to fix the gap, it would be easy to do.

What do you think?

https://i.imgur.com/4cXunvr.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DcvlpF8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZcOqAtN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/eiu3Sd5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/87sqvUG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/r51qzRl.jpg

This is why I think the top is not original. With the drawer slid out
you can see where the glue blocks appear to have been removed.

https://i.imgur.com/zH3W01x.jpg

Thanks!

Yes I would buy it! People sell furniture like this all the time and
way under priced. Gotta make room for the new furniture kit from Ikea!