Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 25/06/18 11:07, Jeff wrote:
And it is very easy to actually measure if the rotation rate of the wheel
does in fact vary with the distance between the axle and the road.

Yes - the guy in the video did that and there was sod all difference.

Its a very small difference due to belt elasticity thats all.

Josef Stalin