Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 2018-06-25, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Huge wrote:
I'll type this slowly for the hard of thinking.

The - Bits - Of - The - Tyre - Not - In - Contact - With - The - Road -
Are - Irrelevant. The - Only - Thing - That - Matters - Is - The -
Diameter - Of - The - Circle - Whose - Radius - Is - The - Distance -
From - The - Axle - To. The - Road.

You should have used caps, Huge. For those whose physics are still at
kindergarten level.

If they'll let me know where they are, I could go round (!) and try and
pummel it into their heads?

Well Huge, I am afraid you are the one at kindergarten level

I guess it goes with remaoning.

What I am saying is 100% correct and is borne out by tshe papers on the
subject and by the you tube video I linked to.

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that