Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default The squad.

On 6/25/2018 4:13 PM, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:49:44 +0100, S Viemeister wrote:
On 6/25/2018 3:15 PM, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:27:02 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
Wonder what our St George's flag waving hoards who voted Brexit to
'get our jobs back' make of the English team having all of four people
they likely consider to 'be like them'?
I was more intrigued that there were Panamanian players "Cooper" and
"Davis"

What sort of surname did you expect?

Well given they had team mates Escobar, Torres, Rodriguez, Murillo,
Penedo ...

Considering the history of Panama, I'm surprised there were not _more_
Anglo-type names.