Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:35:49 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

Seems lots on here can't understand the concept of one wheel running at
different RPM from the others. Perhaps they only ever drive in a straight
line.

Have you noticed any links between the inability to understand this
concept and their known stance on Brexit?

I'd say that from my quick poll (and you know how reliable they are
g) so far it's 100%. ;-)

I wonder if the reason they don't like the EU is because it's much
closer to the edge of the world (we in Great Britain are in the middle
of the flat world obviously)?

Maybe there is something to this whole l/r brain dominance thing after
all. ;-)

Cheers, T i m