Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Maplin meltdown

In article , Brian Reay wrote:
On 24/06/2018 22:54, alan_m wrote:
On 24/06/2018 22:38, Rod Speed wrote:

We have seen a lot of that with ISPs particularly.

Homebase purchased by incompetent Assies?

On the subject of businesses set to fail, how may Turkish barbers can a
small area support and how many Vaping Parlours are required? There
are 4 of the latter within 10/15 minutes walk from my house - all
empty when I walk past them.

It is a 'sign of the times' that our high streets are full of shops /
businesses which come and go as their owners discover the area can't
support them. Eventually, many premises end up as charity shops-
apparently they can get some favourable deal.

I understand that Charity Shops don't pay Business Rates.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England