Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default planter box lining

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 10:24:47 PM UTC-4, Puckdropper wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in news:edb43224-2487-4113-adfe-
:

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 11:57:34 AM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:
looking for the favorite planter box liner

Liners keep water in.

or maybe i will just make drain holes

Drain holes let water out.

pond liner seems too stiff but seems to be the right stuff

Perhaps you should decide what you are trying to accomplish before
choosing a solution.

You want both water separation and drainage.

I know what you want, the question is: Does EC?

What I really want is for EC to post like a human being, but we all know
that that's asking for way too much.