Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On 06/24/2018 08:56 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/24/2018 10:26 PM, rbowman wrote:

Yup. I know where I'm not wanted. Having been a long haired commie
hippie freak back in the day I'm familiar with assholes. How about the
local 'Womens' Club'? Do you think me and my swinging dick would be
welcome? I'm happy to let them do their womyn thing without being
offended.

Not if it is swinging. Get it to stand at attention and you will be
invited.

I have a feeling that might be difficult depending on the quality of the
womyns.