Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On 06/24/2018 07:48 PM, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 8:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 8:34:11 PM UTC-4, Joe wrote:
On 6/24/2018 2:52 PM, rbowman wrote:
Why should I be forced to associate and do business with people I
don't like because they're in some privileged class?
How would you feel if a utility company refused to serve you because
of some silly reason like political affiliation?

Bad attempt at an example. Utilities are regulated precisely because
their
customers don't have freedom of choice. It's not like a restaurant or
bakery where you can simply go to another one down the street.

How about hotels/motels? Are they "regulated precisely"? You have
reservations, all other nearby hotels are booked and they refuse your
room because of the MAGA hat you're wearing? You ok with that?

Yup. I know where I'm not wanted. Having been a long haired commie
hippie freak back in the day I'm familiar with assholes. How about the
local 'Womens' Club'? Do you think me and my swinging dick would be
welcome? I'm happy to let them do their womyn thing without being offended.