Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains powered circular saw for a left-hander

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 23:11:34 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
I recently fitted new door furniture, including bell push. Found a
nice illuminated one, and changed the rather weedy light for a pair
of LEDs which are visible in daylight.

same here

Since then not had anyone knock rather than use the bell.

quite a few ring, then just a few seconds later (when I'm already on
the way down the stairs) knock anyway

Can they hear the bell ring? They can here.

I'm about to install a speaker so that the system plays a sound file when
the bell is pressed.

"The bell is ringing. Please wait."