Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:01:55 PM UTC-4, Jack G.... wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 7:05:38 PM UTC-7, Official a.h.r Nymshifter wrote:
An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She runs a gay restaurant and was outed yesterday. Sarah was set up.

Another trumptard I see. Your own source doesn't say anything about
running a gay restaurant or being "outed". It only says the restaurant
has several gay employees, nothing unusual at all about that. And how
exactly was Sanders "set up"? I've seen nothing that says she was lured
there in any way. In fact, the owner and staff were obviously surprised
that she was there.