Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 1:12:28 PM UTC-4, danny burstein wrote:
In trader_4 writes:

It actually shows the hypocrisy of the left. They had their
hair all on fire because a baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a
gay couple. Where is the similar outrage over this denial of service?
And there won't be a court case, because Huckleberry Hound won't go
running to court with hurt feelings, like the libs do.

It actually shows how "the left", whatever you mean by that,
was absolutely right when they warned about the consequences
of that decision.

I guess the truth hurts, eh?

It's not hurting me or conservatives one bit. The SC decision was correct.
You libs never get it. I don't think what the owner of the Red Hen did,
pulling that stunt, was right, but I think she had every right to do it,
because it's her restaurant. Got it now? HuckleBerry Hound and her party
went to another restaurant. Why can't the gay couple just go to another bakery
instead of whining and running to court?
In fact, there are probably dozens that would make the cake for them for
free.