Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 12:31:41 PM UTC-4, Bob F wrote:
On 6/24/2018 8:25 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, June 23, 2018 at 10:24:41 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 22:05:33 -0400, "Official a.h.r Nymshifter"
wrote:

An intolerant libtard restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...623-story.html

She should have said "is this because my grandmother was a black
woman"?
They would have had to say "your table is ready ma'am, follow me"

More interesting responses would have been to refuse to leave until
finished or refusing to pay or offering to only pay half, etc.
It's my understanding that they were near the end of their meal when
she showed up and decided to throw them out. They were
seated, service started, when the chef called the owner at home and
asked what to do. She then drove to the restaurant and got together
with her staff, asked them what they wanted her to do. IMO, that's really
beyond the pale. If she refused to seat them, that's one thing. But screwing
with them near the end, ruining the experience, no way I'd just go quietly
and put up with that. IDK if they paid the bill, nothing I saw said anything
one way or the other. But I would not put up with that. And I don't like
Trump, but I wouldn't set foot in this restaurant after hearing this either.
And if I was running any business I'd keep politics out of it. If they
had their meal and left, very little controversy, no one would know about it.
By pulling this stunt, you've rolled the dice, screwed with your customer
base with a spur of the moment, impulsive decision. She decided to go from
being just a restaurant, to now being a lefty political base restaurant.

Here's a great opportunity for the Supreme Court to re-visit a recent
decision.

It actually shows the hypocrisy of the left. They had their
hair all on fire because a baker refused to bake a wedding cake for a
gay couple. Where is the similar outrage over this denial of service?
And there won't be a court case, because Huckleberry Hound won't go
running to court with hurt feelings, like the libs do.