Posted to alt.home.repair
Intolerant Lefty Intolerant Lefty is offline

Default Restaurant owner quietly asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave.

On 6/24/2018 9:43 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
Actually sahe was smart. Socially responsible and not afraid to do
what had to be done - and unlike amf republican in her position, she
did it calmly and with class.

And to be fair, Sanders reacted the same way - until, like trump, she
was well on her way, when she had to tweet her vitriole.

Get back with me when some airline refuses to board you because you're gay or for wearing a Trump "Keep America Great" hat or some other silly reason.Â* The lefties "selective tolerance" scares me.