Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default OT royal mail postage stamp being reused

On 24/06/2018 08:00, Brian Gaff wrote:
Some nut at the post office in a sw London town had a bit of a fit some
weeks ago and started sticking post paid stickers over the windows in our
reusable pouches even though they were Articles for the Blind free post. The
meant that the pouch was no longer reusable without a lot of work by our
volunteers getting the glue and bits of paper off the pouch so we could
remove the address label to turn it back to outgoing. I'm sure the person
meant well, covering up the slot where the label could be removed but had
not thought it through. Needless to say we had a moan as there were 12
pouches to clean and it took hours, Each pouch costs a fiver after all.

You have pouches? That sound rather grand: like diplomatic pouches.

--
Max Demian