Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Does a tyre change its CIRCUMFERENCE when underinflated?

On 2018-06-23, John Rumm wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2l5bOhHNxU

Answer. not by very much, if at all.

So the short answer to your question is "yes".

This seems to be a perpetual urban myth.

I just love watching Turnip arguing that a system that exists, is in
production and works is an "urban myth". What next, Flat Earth?

Oh dear. What I was arguing was that the reason the systemn works is not
what people here believe.

If you told me that essence of angel was what was in antibiotics and
they fought the demons in the pus, it doesnt mean that I disagree that
antibiotics cure infections, when I tell you you are talking ********.

But basic logic is another thing that has passed you by it seems.

--
€śProgress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,€ť

€“ Ludwig von Mises