Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Maplin meltdown

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 15:33:08 +0000, Jethro_uk wrote:

Argos *are* in trouble. Unless I am misinformed the "savings" on the
tie-
up/merger with Sainsburys are coming in part from a "harmonisation" of
their stock and logistic systems. And you can bet it will mean dumping
the working Argos one, and overwhelming the could-it-get-any-worse
Sainsburys one.

What with one store or another going to the wall
it's beginning to look an awful lot like a recession.

Then you need new glasses, bad.

Whets actually happening is that amazon
and ebay and aliexpress are ****ing over
high street physical stores with stuff like that.

When the arch globalist Mike Carney said the BoE was
expecting to raise rates again in August, I have to conclude
the man is a fool or a liar (and I don't believe he's a fool).

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.