Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default pharoah ants

On 06/22/2018 07:33 PM, wrote:

Guinea are noisy and loud. And really, really stupid. They
once tried to take on my parked car. I'd look out the window
and they be all puffed up screeching at the front of my car.
Hysterical.

Ha ! .. we have a pair of pea-hens roaming our little
rural village .. noisy things ! but the facebook people
keep track of their where-abouts .. as if needed !
Oh well ... how does one cook a pea-hen ?
.. recipes .. ? just kidding.
John T.

They do lay eggs!

Eat the loudest ones. Use a chicken recipe!

I would be tempted to open a bottle of coke out on the dirt,
let the ants come, then unleash the very gates on hell on
them (pee-hens).

I usually just spray them with organic chrysanthemum spray.
They all die instantly and never come back.