Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Idea for gutter cleaning, what do you think?

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:53:22 -0400, Meanie wrote:

On 6/21/2018 4:04 PM, TimR wrote:
I'm not the first person to think of this.

(I didn't really expect to be, but I hadn't found it on google. Until now.)

http://flipcleanguttersystems.com/faqs/index.html

I think I would rather do shorter sections though. I might try retrofitting in back where they are short just to see.

I tried finding a video of them displaying an inside corner but no luck.
I'd like to see how they manage that.

"However, it is not advisable to attempt to empty solid ice out of the
gutters. You can dump fresh snow out of gutters before it freezes "

Hmmm . makes me wonder - if they are warning of the weight of
ice - what about the weight of a gutter full of wet leaves and stuff
... and those giant blowing snow-drift " tongues" that hang
off the roof - I knock down with my snow-rake .. they hit the
ground like a snow-bomb ..
When the product fails under the worst winter conditions -
just think of the repair difficulties ! before the next thaw !
John T.