Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maplin meltdown

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 23:06:42 +0100, Vir Campestris wrote:

On 21/06/2018 10:02, alan_m wrote:
I also suspect that Argos will be in trouble if they cannot sort out
their stock control software and be able to tell customers where and
when a missing ordered item can be obtained.

I think they're in trouble anyway. Why go to a shop and look in a paper
catalogue when you can look online and have it delivered?

I get quite a lot of stuff from Argos. Usually stuff I need in a hurry -
order and have it delivered the same day.