Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good ideas overseas

On Thursday, 21 June 2018 14:26:33 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Actually, the majority *do* jump the lights.

What does the word jump mean in this contexted is it lioke the cow
jumping over the moon, or more like jump starting your car ?

Because unless you come up with some sort of indication of what the
expesion means I can't help you to understand.

Given you've already pontificated on jumping the lights, I assumed you
understood what it meant. Silly me.

Yes very silly you.
I thought that jumping a red light meant driving off when you shouldn't is that they case ?

If it is then WTF does jumping a green light mean ?
I DO NOT know what jumping any7 other colour light means either , amber yellow blue, turquiose, indigo or any other colour light.

Perhaps yuo can tell me exactly what each term means, but obviously you've no idea because as you say you are being silly.