Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Recessed Ceiling Lights in Plasterboard

On 21/06/2018 09:21, DerbyBorn wrote:
I have just had to remove a recessed (Halers LED) lamp for the first time.
I was shocked by how strong the springs were that held it in the ceiling.
Some damage occured. It struck me that removing them a few times will lead
to damage. Are they all a bit too strong? Am I missing a technique? Why are
they so strong?

So that when you pull it out of the void, they snap back and hit your
thumb really really hard.... and you say things like "oh deary me, that
smarts a little" (or words to that effect)

DAMHIK

--
Cheers,

John.