Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mains powered circular saw for a left-hander

In article ,
NY wrote:
Since I've used a computer for most of what I write - I rarely write
letters to anyone when emails are easier and quicker to send and
receive - my writing has deteriorated again, so I have to take great
care to slow down when filling in a paper form or addressing an
envelope.

I thought it was just me. Because I was never proud of my handwriting, I
took to using a computer perhaps earlier than many. As I also enjoyed
producing a reasonable looking document. Not just a chore. And my
handwriting has gone downhill ever since.

--
*And the cardiologist' s diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.