andy asberry

Default Sony satellite dish - any use for it?

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:42:18 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

You might try putting a mike at its focal point and eavesdropping on folks
with it. They sell something like that under the name "The Big Ear".

Happy New Year,

Jeff

Chantecleer wrote:

Got a Sony Satellite Dish. DirecTV had replaced it with theirs. The Sony
looks good. Wondered if there is any use for it.

Some hacks or something.

Or is it old news and should be thrown out?

Chantecleer

I have a DirecWay dish. I thought of lining it with 1 inch square
mirrors and place a rotisserie at the focal length. Solar grill!