Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - from our best in the Hollywood crowd

On 6/20/2018 1:09 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at 12:06:20 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
Peter Henry Fonda
œ”
@iamfonda

WE SHOULD RIP BARRON TRUMP FROM HIS MOTHERS ARMS AND PUT HIM IN A CAGE
WITH PEDOPHILES AND SEE IF MOTHER WILL WILL STAND UP AGAINST THE GIANT
ASSHOLE SHE IS MARRIED TO. 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME
WEEKEND IN THE COUNTRY. ****
1:48 AM - Jun 20, 2018

There are loons on both sides. On the conservative side, there also
seems to be plenty of fools with big mouths. Ann Coulter claiming the
kids being separated are actors, Laura Ingraham saying that for the
kids what they are going through is like summer camp, Corey Lewendowski
saying "Wahh, Wahhh" while another guest was talking about a 10 year
old kid with Down's Syndrome. Even the damn fool Trump has heading
Homeland Security chose to go eat at a Mexican restaurant over the
weekend. Then they wonder why the media uses all that and drives it
home. The only question is how much damage is being done to conservatism
and the GOP brand.

I'm registered non-partisan but always had strong conservative values.
I certainly don't want to be associated with this crowd though.

We Like Ike, but little since.