Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Hunt-Hertz[_3_] Mike Hunt-Hertz[_3_] is offline

Default US Citizenship Test

On 06/20/2018 02:27 AM, Bod wrote:
For a bit of fun, I just took the US Citizenship test and passed :-)

Get rid of Trump and I might move over there ;-)

Don't bother with citizenship, just sneak in.

As our illegal guest you can get , compliments of the taxpayers, free health care and welfare.Â* Many states have an uninsured motorist fund, compliments of ratepayers, so you really won't need to buy your own car insurance either.

Be sure to check in with the DNC so they can issue you a dozen or so voter registration cards.Â*Â* And if you get caught, the taxpayers will take care of your kids.