Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Digital AM/FM Signal Generator

What I am looking for is something that goes from Longwave through FM (US commercial band).

I would like it to be digital so that I could check it (once) with a proper counter, and the rely upon it until the next check. I am not calibrating NASA probes, but vintage AM/SW radios and (mostly) vintage FM tuners. I do have a FM-Stereo transmitter that will give me right/left only and Mono as well as fully frequency-agile, and vary from a few MW to about 50 MW, but if I have something that is really off, an independent SG would be helpful without requiring a lot of fuss.

Thanks again!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA