Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Whoops

On 18/06/2018 19:40, Andrew Mawson wrote:

You want to try working in Cat 'A' prisons like Albany and Long Lartin.
EVERYTHING needs fixing down, and that's just from the screws !

Been in most cat A prisons over the years

Could not get into HMP Wakefield. Someone spotted my ID was out of date.

HMP Sudbury (open) I was caught walking through a gate between the
prison and the car park. That's when they realised that the gate had
been left unlocked on the perimeter fence for the last two months (well
basically from when we started the work there).

--
Adam