Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Fence post- bitumen on lower end?

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:

"Jim K" wrote in message
o.uk...
Rob Morley Wrote in message:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 09:54:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Jim K wrote:

Andrew, may I ask what you use to post on here?

You don't need to, it's in his headers: "knews 1.0c.0"

When you do post your & subsequent replies from others posts lines
do not wrap properly & I have to scroll sideways with the risk of
moving onto the next topic etc.

They display properly on this machine.

This only happens on your posts & on any subsequent replies to
your posts...

Just thought I'd ask if there was something not just right at your
end or mine?

As you seem to be using "PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.Free:1.65" I'd wager
it's your end that's getting its bits in a twist.

Yet it works perfectly with every other post... including your
trite offerings...

That may be because no one else uses knews 1.0c.0 in here
or where else you read and its showing up a fault in yours.
Both are in fact quite rarely used usenet clients.

Arse about face as usual woddles.

We'll see...

I don't use knews.

Never said you did.