Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Fence post- bitumen on lower end?

Rob Morley Wrote in message:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 09:54:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Jim K wrote:

Andrew, may I ask what you use to post on here?

You don't need to, it's in his headers: "knews 1.0c.0"

When you do post your & subsequent replies from others posts lines
do not wrap properly & I have to scroll sideways with the risk of
moving onto the next topic etc.

They display properly on this machine.

This only happens on your posts & on any subsequent replies to
your posts...

Just thought I'd ask if there was something not just right at your
end or mine?

As you seem to be using "PiaoHong.Usenet.Client.Free:1.65" I'd wager
it's your end that's getting its bits in a twist.

Yet it works perfectly with every other post... including your
trite offerings...
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/