Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.homebuilt
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Cheap Photos From an Inkjet printer!?

On 17/06/2018 00:15, Mark wrote:
Bernard Peek wrote:

On 16/06/18 16:35, Brian-Gaff wrote:
I think ink jet and cheap are two words not often in the same sentence these
days and of course use any make you like but not Epsom. the local tip is
piled high with cheap epson printers and broken lexmark ones.
Brian

Horses for courses. Epson printers will give you high quality prints but
if you let the heads get blocked they are dead.

Not true but admittedly it takes a lot more time and effort then most people are prepared for
I won a bet a few years ago from a friend who had an Epson SX600 left in a loft for 4years unused
its still in use now in our pub and working fine

I scrapped an Epson. It did good pictures, and wasn't too expensive to
run - but if I didn't use it for a month I was back to soaking the heads
in meths. Again.

I bought a laser in the end.

Andy