Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson[_2_] Andrew Mawson[_2_] is offline

Default Whoops

"ARW" wrote in message ...

On 17/06/2018 22:37, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 13:52:50 -0700, spuorgelgoog wrote:

On Sunday, 17 June 2018 19:24:19 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Bumped into an ex at HMP New Hall last month. Last dated her back in
1986. She still looks good in a uniform.

blouse and epaulettes, or stripey shirt and denims?

She must have been on our side of the bars, or he'd never have been able
to give her a seeing to.

I work on both sides of the bars.

She was my escort for the day, and yes that did make us smile.

For some reason I am not allowed to wander around a prison with a set of
keys!

You want to try working in Cat 'A' prisons like Albany and Long Lartin.
EVERYTHING needs fixing down, and that's just from the screws !

Been in most cat A prisons over the years

Andrew