Posted to alt.home.repair

Default update, was: any window air conditioners with "sleeves" stillmade?

On 06/17/2018 11:02 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

[snip]

The price of the cars seems to be making up for the difference. They
were financed for 3 or maybe 4 years then, now 5 to 7 years seem to be
the norm. I bought a new car a few months back. I could have paid cash
for it by taking it out of my IRA. However as they had 0 % interist for
7 years, I decided to make the monthly payments for it. That will
probabaly save me over $ 5000 or more over that period of time.

I remember when my parents bought a new car (about 1965) and the price
was a little over $2000. $3000 was for a luxury car.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Theists have good reasons for not believing in every god but their own.
Atheists make no exception for the last one." -- Brett Lemoine