Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.homebuilt
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Cheap Photos From an Inkjet printer!?

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Johnny B Good wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jun 2018 16:35:21 +0100, Brian-Gaff wrote:

I think ink jet and cheap are two words not often in the same sentence
these days and of course use any make you like but not Epsom. the local
tip is piled high with cheap epson printers and broken lexmark ones.
Brian

I'd expect to see evidence of imprint marks from the soles of size 9
work boots on many of the 'broken' Lexmark printers (and probably
likewise the 'cheap' Epson printers[1]). :-)

[1] Actually (let's be all inclusive, why not?) and say *all* 'cheap'
inkjet printers. The ink jet 'principle' was a nice idea... in principle
but, in practice for occasional home use, it was one with a very obvious
and glaring flaw which I don't need to spell out to anyone who has ever
owned one.

Interesting. Epson have gone over entirely to inkjet printers.

Weird, hadn't noticed that. Maybe its just the way the Japs do
things, make the brand specific to the type of product and so
do the lasers under the Brother brand instead.