Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.homebuilt
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Cheap Photos From an Inkjet printer!?

I think ink jet and cheap are two words not often in the same sentence these
days and of course use any make you like but not Epsom. the local tip is
piled high with cheap epson printers and broken lexmark ones.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Dave W" wrote in message
news

"Johnny B Good" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 18:11:08 +0100, Mark wrote:

"Adrian Caspersz" wrote in message
For those of ye lookin at running costs...

Techmoan's Epson ET 7700 Ecotank review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMIl4TA7wYU

Pointless really when you can buy refillable cartridges and good quality
ink at a fraction of the cost.
That Epson would still need to be used regularly or the print head would
clog and worse the ink tubes leading to it.

Those objections might prove irrelevant to someone planning on saving
the costs of wallpapering their house by substituting the expensive
wallpaper with their collection of photo prints. :-)

Not realising they'd be faded away by the end of the week.
--
Dave W