Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Straw Bales as Concrete Void Form for Garage Floor

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 7:14:06 PM UTC-5, Don wrote:
replying to Wpg Man, Don wrote:
I think the straw is amazing. My dad used to use bales of straw to dummy up
porches for a concrete pour. Long as it has lots of rebar in it he said it was
good to go.
--

Unfortunately, 14 years ago, Wpg Man was abducted by aliens from outer space. The Air Force was unable to intercept the flying saucer and WPG Man has never been heard from again. His children and flock of gerbils had to grow up without him. It was a very sad story and such a loss for his family and friends. The gerbils really miss him. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster