Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley Rob Morley is offline

Default How to remove sticky label from chrome lights?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:03:26 +0100
John Rumm wrote:

Ah yes, that would be the one where he sprays WD40 on a bolt and then
later points to a different one and claims it was the WD40 one...

The one where he goes "That's what it looks like, I don't like the
smell, this one's good, this one's bad ..." I really wouldn't want
to have to make a decision about anything based on that nonsense.
But everyone should know that GT85 is the best[1] and WD40 sucks rotten
eggs.

[1] Except Plus Gas and LPS3 and other good stuff. Tri-Flow anyone? (I
just happen to have some on my desk - I have yet to try it.)