Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Smart meters yet again - EON

On Friday, 15 June 2018 13:37:47 UTC+1, Andy Burns wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:

what I want to kn ow is HOW MUCH POWER I'm currently using that is
what I want and I achived that at a rate of about 2-3 times a second

For a typical (1000 pulses per kWh) meter, 3 flashes a second is well
into electric shower territory ...

I see you;re confused too, where have I mentioned the LED the LED doesnlt tell me much especailly when I'm in the front room or anywhwere else.

My LCD energy meter which updates around 3 tiumes a second tells me how much power is coming through the live wire from the outside world, I can set this meter to read the number of watts, or the curretn cost of that power.
It ahs a setting for me to imput day and night rates and will display accordingly, it also has the option where I can (using a USB cable) send the info of how much I use in increments of 30 mins for something like 3-4 months , where I can export this to a speadsheet or use their own tools to draw me a graph.

Again I DO NOT NEED to send this info the my leccy supplier every 30 mins.