Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Win XP & 7 -- technically "home repair"

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 18:22:11 -0700, "Newgene McMensa"
newgene.mcmensaREMOVEREMOVEgmail.com wrote:

I say technically because any time I need to escape doing any home repairs,
I slip into the special brain center where all the latest 15-year old computers
and software are buzzing away.
Anyways.... this old computer has Win2000 on it and I have to keep it for running
one proprietary program.
I just picked up "new" OEM versions of XP and 7, that would like to load on
the same computer, so that I can boot to any one of them without screwing up the other two.
Any pointers on where to look or super E-Z advice to follow?
Snuffy

https://www.howtogeek.com/214477/how...ns-of-windows/