PJO

Default Running power shower pump off normal HW cistern?

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...
As did the motorised valve, thermostat and timer. I studied
unvented but after showering at a friends house I realised the
pressure was crap when compared to a pump.

But the performance of unvented depends on your local pressure and flow
rate. There is little point in looking at a friend's system unless they

live
next door and have an indentical water feed.

Agreed but no manufacturer could guarantee me power shower pressure even
though I quoted my main pressure so I had to assume that the systems simply
could not perform