Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] is offline

Default Dishwasher detergent

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:21:42 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 20:59:25 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 23:37:32 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 22:12:56 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Jimmy Wilkinson
Knife wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:40:35 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

I don't stink when I sweat.

Then you're one in a million. Most sweat stinks.

Not when it's fresh sweat it doesn't. But give the skin bacteria
under
your armpit a chance to have a go at it, and then it niffs.

Bit like fresh pee, which is sterile when it exits the body
(unless you
have a bladder infection). Given time in the loo bowl and bacteria
from
the air working on it, and that then pongs of ammonia.

Bull****, both stink immediately.

Not with most people.

Think of a changing room after a rugby match etc.

That's because they have been sweating for hours before that.

So your sweat magically disappears after 2 minutes then?

Nope, just doesn't stink. When I go out for a walk for exercise
in summer when it isnt possible to get home before its over
25C, my T shirt is noticeably sweaty, but it doesn't stink at all.

And I do notice it when visitors show up after having a shower at
their place, notice the stink from the soap or body wash they use.

Then you're quite unusual, because most folk if they walk or run in hot
weather for an hour will stink to high heaven.

I don't find that with the ones I pass. Some do, but most don't.

You won't notice the smell outdoors. Even my cat's **** doesn't stink
outdoors.