Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Face Shield on Amazon on sale

swalker wrote:

On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 23:09:25 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

I've used this full-face shield for over a year. It's my go-to shield and
I just bought two more. Amazon is showing it as $22.82. Even if you have
to buy several to get free shipping, it's worth it!

I haven't had the shield fog up on me (a big problem with safety goggles),
but have had it get a little dusty. A quick wipe with a towel fixes that.
It works with my Dust-B-Gone dust mask but not with my earmuff style
hearing protection.

https://smile.amazon.com/Uvex-Bionic...nate-Anti-Fog-
S8510/dp/B001VY3ACE

Puckdropper

Please note that this shield is not rated for high impact.

That's probably the reason they have "Must be worn with safety eyewear
or goggles" in the description.

Ouch! That's gonna leave a mark:
https://i.imgur.com/ck3D0Ov.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/de7chfO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/v1GwcRp.jpg

Never be ashamed of a scar it simply means that you was stronger than
whatever tried to hurt you. - Rumi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFbUtsSQBz0