Posted to rec.woodworking
swalker swalker is offline

Default Face Shield on Amazon on sale

On Fri, 08 Jun 2018 23:09:25 GMT, Puckdropper
wrote:

I've used this full-face shield for over a year. It's my go-to shield and
I just bought two more. Amazon is showing it as $22.82. Even if you have
to buy several to get free shipping, it's worth it!

I haven't had the shield fog up on me (a big problem with safety goggles),
but have had it get a little dusty. A quick wipe with a towel fixes that.
It works with my Dust-B-Gone dust mask but not with my earmuff style
hearing protection.

https://smile.amazon.com/Uvex-Bionic...nate-Anti-Fog-
S8510/dp/B001VY3ACE

Puckdropper

Please note that this shield is not rated for high impact.