Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default How to remove sticky label from chrome lights?

On 13/06/2018 09:45, wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 09:27:07 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
On 13/06/2018 07:59, Robin wrote:

Nail salons have been one of the biggest areas of retail growth in
recent years so I strongly suspect there is one near you that might well
sell you some acetone.

You are probably OK with an Irish name these days. As long as you don't
have dark skin and a black beard, and ask "By the way, do you have any
peroxide too?"

:-)

people have gotten a lot more paranoid. My chemistry collection at age 9 would raise a panic today.

NT

At a recent funeral, my brother recounted the time when he was 12 and
was able to buy concentrated nitric acid and other chemicals at a
high st chemist, to experiment with at home. (1960's).